SR-71 ALPHA

SR-71 ALPHA

Thursday 26 April 2012

SR71ALPHA

Who is SR71ALPHA? SR71ALPHA is not just a name for a person but my username for the Furaffinity.net site. SR-71 is the name from my most favourite aircraft the Lockheed Martin SR-71 Blackbird but for the username I just put in SIERRA ROMEO 71. Alpha is known as the leader of a special recon squadron of Blackbirds and known as the Immortal creature the Alpha Dragon.

Human Name: KEVIN
Information About Kevin:
Royal Air Force's best fighter pilot, crashed landed in a Electric Lightning after shooting down an North Korean Mig-15, lost power by flying over an huge EMP Zone. Hero to his squadron also was given the rank of Captain and was transfered to a special Recon squadron. 5 weeks later was posted to a secret base in the somwhere in the Midway Islands.
6ft4





Dragon Name: ALPHA
Information About Alpha:
Created as a curse from the forbidden temple of China, that choses to take a human form to enter this world. Alpha is one of the Immortal Dragons to survive and lives in this world hidding inside a human host. Alpha eats and drinks like any other animal and humans but in his spare time he goes to the GYM to save his stengths and stays strong for any fight to protect.

The image below is a sign, logo or icon for my username that shows my symbol of my user page.
 This is my old icon but still it is used on the hull of my aircraft.




This logo is my newest to show that both being working together as one. The Pilot of the SR-71 Blackbird and the Legendary Alpha Dragon.



Also I have another Icon or Crest that represents a Secret Squadron known as SR71ABCD. The ABC and D are the Pilots who flies the newest modifed reconnaissance aircraft on a large military facility somewhere in the Midway islands. Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Delta are the most advanced and highly trained pilots to fly the modern to the new era of aviation.




SR-71 Squadron Patch

This logo is my Youtube Icon - http://www.youtube.com/user/SR71ABCD












No comments:

Post a Comment