SR-71 ALPHA

SR-71 ALPHA

Thursday 26 April 2012

My Fan Artwork of Kazecat's Characters

Julian is a male hippo who loves being gay, showing his huge rump and belly infront of views. This Character was created by Kazecat who loves wrestling and other fat stuff. I'm a fan of his drawings and artwork but Julian is one of my favourites please check here for his Blog.

http://kazecat.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=493c387451acb481 Blog
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazecat FurAffinity

Not of all Julian is my only favourite character of Kazecat not just him there's more!

This is Julian a sexy large, gay male hippopotamus who loves to play with other males.
Cynthia is a large sexy, female hippopoamus heavy also a dancer based from Walt Disney's Fantasia.
Bertha is a huge purple hippopotamus with a very large body to squash, squeeze and flatten objects. She's female but this characer was created first by Kazecat.
Taressa is another purple hippopotamus also an angel of mercy(nurse) who carse for her wounded.
Barda one of Kazecat's heavy Hippos, who goes out for dates with guys who loves heavy female mammals.
Adisa a female wrestler fights for entertainment. Hippo's always wins!!








On My Blog will contains Mature Atwork of Julian and the other Characters of Kazecat more like Fan Artwork. The images below are from Kazecat's scraps and with premission I tried to colour in Bertha's original colours on Photoshop.





Still the drawing were done by Kazecat himself but I wanted to see what Betha would look like in my photoshop colour skills. Then I started to draw my own version of the Kazecat's Characters in pencil.


In What Postion?
Julian and myself(Alpha Dragon) about to play rough. Gillpanda and Lesang spying around the coner watching the fun.



Car Crushing
Julian having some personal fun crushing his old car with no Insurence and Tax. As you can see his huge hippo cock went through the front window of his car then later squashing front bonnet with his huge ass.


New Toy!
Julian brought a New Car to play with.

Thoughout the pencil work I've done to impress Kazecat and show him new ideas for his creative artwork, I've did some other cool artwork on photoshop.


Julian Crush
This is the best image I've ever done and the most perfect ass of Gay Hippo crushing a Classic Mini Cooper ontop. Even the one done is sketch was just idea but I coloured it in by using Photoshop CS4.

"Poor mini Oh well they're used for fun!"


Julian's Dat Ass
Note I have tried other ways to create Julian's massive hippo butt is different ways even this one is like an Upshot.

Julian's butt is the most attractive part of his body even when he's showing off, laying down or playing with it. This is the Dat Ass version of Julian's hippo butt with the lipstick on his right cheeks, stainding to get a upshot view whoever's taking it.


I LOVE U
The colour version took me all day to do on Photoshop with workings on the Colours of Julian and his shades or shadows. Julian however has a new white shirt with the I U on the chest also he lifting it up showing his relaxed belly overflowing his view.



Cynthia however is one of my 2nd favourites because she's got a lovely coloured bottom and belly in art. Most of my fan artwork of Cynthia also belongs to Vengefuldragon another user who love Cynthia and also created her character in a series called Cynthia and Lucky. So take a good look of the artwork I've created of Cynthia over the past seval days. BUT I must warn you this artwork contains adult texture.


Here's Cynthia with her full hippo butt wearing Pink nicks and Black Long boots. She is here to you you all her massive hippo ass.


This took four hours is colour Cynthia's beautiful body on photoshop.





No comments:

Post a Comment